- "Off the Rack" Race Suits
- "CUSTOM" Race Suits
- Vanson Suit Testimonials
- Ten Reasons to Own a Vanson
- Vanson Suit Tree
- Which Vanson to Get
- Racing Suit Accessories
- Suit Wash and Redye
- Leather Colors
- Authorized Suit Dealers
- Suit Design Ideas
- Race Contingency Program
- Sizing Chart
- Suit Measuring Forms
- How to Measure Video
- How to Measure Slides
- How to Measure Slides
- Order Forms
- Frequently asked Questions
Velocity II Custom Suit
The VE93 is the "NO COMPROMISE" professional Road racing Suit designed for maximum comfort and flexibility without sacrificing safety. This custom made suit is constructed of a single layer of 1.4mm competition weight cowhide, Powerstretch, nylon and Spandex. The VE93 has a traditional single zipper front entry. All the zippers and hardware are long lasting brass.
The athletic mesh lining zips out at the crotch, back of the suit, thighs and biceps(main body of the suit) for washing and replacement. The wrists and ankles have a raw edge leather construction to reduce the bulk in gloves and boots. The neck tab has a velcro closure tab flap to keep those zippers in the safety locked position. A standard feature is the F.A.S. Armor, which is located in the shoulders, elbow/forearms, knees and back pad. The Armor is constructed of closed cell foam padding with molded plastic inserts sewn onto the foam. The edges of the plastic are covered with leather for safety. The hips have closed cell foam armor. There is a layer of extra leather in the seat. All of our armor is attached with our patented full floating armor system. This allows the armor to stay with the rider for safety.
The suit has Pro Perf leather panels to increase cooling, flexibility and comfort. It also has a Spandex beaded collar for comfort. Extra large stretch panels in the shoulders, back, and knees are for maximum range of motion. Powerstretch material in the armpit, arms, legs and crotch allows extreme ease of movement required for Road Racing. New ergonomic knee expanders are radically shaped longer to eliminate pulling when knee is on the asphalt. State of the art knee design moves seams away from the knee cap (this eliminates pressure on the knee and increases movement, comfort, control and improves armor placement for safety).
Velcro and knee sliders are a standard feature. Each suit is stamped with an identification number on the license pocket located on the wind flap behind the main zipper. As with all of our racing suits, we have additional customizing options that can be added for minimal cost. The Ve93 is the top of the line Road Racing suit.
The Velocity II suit has all the same features as the Volante suit but with the traditional single front zipper.
• Beaded collar with dual VELCRO® brand closures.
• PROperf™ Leather from shoulders down to knee area for maximum frontal ventilation.
• Dual ventilated PROperf™ expanders at shoulders to add comfort and mobility.
• PROperf™ Wrap around back expander for outstanding side-to-side motion, comfort and additional ventilation.
• Moisture resistant flexible hip padding
• Kevlar stretch panel from wrist to armhole reduces bulk and provides snug fit.
• “Raw edge” finishes at wrists and ankles for less bulk.
• PROperf™ ventilated leather expanders above knees for cool comfort.
• VELCRO® brand closure featured area with GP style Knee Slider Pucks.• Kevlar stretch panel from ankle to behind the knee and along thigh inseam to reduce bulk, add comfort and increase flexibility.