OIL PAN DIAPER
Fire Retardent shell
- Oil absorbing system to keep the track oil-free
- Oil pan diaper-fits all japanese drag-bikes (Not Hayabusa)
- Brass hardware
- Composite diaper - Nomex/ARAMID/FR-polyester/Cordura
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/11/2019
Vanson Oil Pan Diaper
Vanson Oil Pan Diapers go under the engine to stop leaking oil from reaching the rear tire or the track. We construct our Diapers of Fire Retardant material developed for NASCAR use in Pit Lane.
Nylon straps and brass D-rings hold the Diaper in location under the motor. All Vanson Diapers take replaceable absorbent pads that drop in to the diaper - so if a Diaper becomes oil-soaked a fresh new pad can replace the soiled one in a matter of minutes.
Constructed of 1000 denier Cordura and held in place by four nylon straps and D-rings they take replaceable absorbent pads - we recommend 3M 'Oil Pig' pads, available at most auto parts stores.
- Designed to cover oil-pan to keep any loose oil off the track and your back
- tire. Held on with 4 straps + 4 D-Rings. Mesh bag holds absorbent
- material which can be replaced. Suggested refills are commonly available
- (3M Oil Pig cloths) from auto supply stores.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Measured flat the Bottom is 21 Long x 13 Wide
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.