CHICAGO SCREWS 1/4 INCH
Polished nickel-plated solid
- Replacement Metal Chicago Screw
- Chicago Screw
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
CHROME CHICAGO SCREW ¼ INCH
(replacement part for various Vanson products)
This is the Screw of the Broad Shoulders. Never to be confused with the LA or the New York screws, about both of which the less said the better. Nor is it to be tightened by means of an application of the so-called 'London Screwdriver', such a procedure only being appropriate for rivets....which are a non-removable and altogether lower-class kind of fastener....
Made from solid brass, and available in either a brass or nickel-plated finish, these screws are polished. They fit a nominal ¼” hole, with a holding capacity of slightly over ¼”.
- Chicago Screws are used for straps
- where you may want to remove and re-install a piece or a handle etc.
- 1/4 inch diameter hole through the material is required. Both heads are
- 3/8 inch in diameter. When completely screwed together the height of the
- assembly is 5/16 inch. It is a good idea to use a drop of loctite
- when screwing the set together.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.