HENRY THE 8TH BAG
NO COLOR DESCRIPTION
- Patterned after the coin purses worn by men in the 1400s
- Lace with leather slide-lock
- Black oxidized metal hardware
- Competition weight steerhide
Warning: Last items in stock!
A Vanson Henry VIII Bag is a real time traveler, a visitor from the 16th (...or XVITH...) century, an age when gentlemen would carry such leather pouches for their coins and small valuables.
This top-grain leather drawstring pouch has a smaller inside compartment big enough for a pocket-watch; its compact design is deceptive, because once the leather locking loops are slid open it expands like the jaws of a python and seems able to swallow objects larger than itself....
Our Henry VIII Bag is an icon of the Old World, re-imagined and re-created by skilled modern-day craftsmen.
- When closed pouch measures 4 inches high by 4 inches wide.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.