HAYABUSA DIAPER WITH ARAMID
ARAMID + Fire Retardent shell
- ARAMID reinforced oil absorbant diaper
- Hyabusa flat oil pan with ARAMID low exhaust pipe shield
- ARAMID fire-resistant webbing
- Brass hardware
- Composite diaper - Nomex/ARAMID/FR-polyester/Cordura
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Vanson Oil Pan Diaper
Built with a Kevlar® bottom, these HYABUSA flat oil pan Diapers are designed to fit under an engine fitted with low pipes. These Diapers are built to stop leaking oil from reaching the rear tire or the track. We construct our Diapers of Fire Retardant material developed for NASCAR use in Pit Lane.
Kevlar® straps and brass D-rings hold the Diaper in location under the motor. All Vanson Diapers take replaceable absorbent pads that drop in to the diaper - so if a Diaper becomes oil-soaked a fresh new pad can replace the soiled one in a matter of minutes.
Kevlar® 1? Webbing is one of the lightest and strongest webbings available. It has a 2000 pound or 1500 pound breaking strength and weighs just 3.3 grams per foot. It has almost no stretch and doesnt absorb much water. This webbing is extremely resistant to friction and heat and only starts to decompose at 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Kevlar® is affected by UV light and after 450 hours of direct sunlight it can turn brown and lose up to 50% of its breaking strength. This is important to note, and this product is not ideal to be used on a permanent outdoor basis that would be receiving a lot of UV exposure from sunlight. Made in the USA
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Designed to cover oil-pan to keep any loose oil off the track and your back
- tire. Held on with 4 straps + 4 D-Rings. Mesh bag holds absorbent
- material which can be replaced. Suggested refills are commonly available
- (3M Oil Pig cloths) from auto supply stores.
- GS 1100 SUZUKI - any year. Bottom measured flat is 11 Long x 9.5 Wide