LAGUNA SECA DRIVING GLOVE
BLACK DEERSKIN GLOVE LEATHER
- Driving glove
- Black deerskin driving glove with zipper closed wrist
- Finger seams sewn inside for durability
- Wrist zipper with under-strip for protection
- Chrome hardware
- Specially tanned and prepared Glove deerskin
- Riveted leather pull-tabs on zipper
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
These sporty gloves take you back to the days of open-cockpit cars screaming down the straight or tearing round hairpin bends. The idea was to keep slippery sweat off the polished wooden steering wheel...so driving gloves became a de facto performance necessity.
“Sporty” best describes these sharp-looking driving gloves made from natural deerskin - one of the most luxurious of leathers, and famous for remaining pliable and elastic even after years of use. It is a superior leather for driving gloves as it is naturally both warm and non-slip.
The back of the hand has a zipper with a race-style under-guard. A deerskin tab with a polished nickel-plated double-headed rivet makes it easy to grasp the zipper pull. Classic design, handmade quality. Years of performance.
Laguna Seca Driving Gloves are available in both men's and women's sizes.
- MEAS.....7.....7.5- 8.....8.5- 9.....9
- Wrap tape over the widest part of the knuckle
- measurement. Measure your dominant hand.
- Measures about 9 inches from tip of middle finger to edge of cuff - Medium
- Zipper length is 3 1/4 inches.
- Glove dimensions given are approximate as gloves stretch during manufacture
- and use.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.