BRONCO RIDING GLOVES
BLACK DEERSKIN GLOVE LEATHER
- Deerskin driving gloves fully lined
- Lined Deerskin driving gloves with leather-beaded wrist
- Finger seams sewn inside for durability
- Insulated lining - tricot laminated to tricot
- Specially tanned and prepared Glove deerskin
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
If you want a pair of gloves that are dressy, functional and beautifully made, take a look at our Bronco Riding Gloves.
A perfect complement to whatever iron horse (or tin pony*) you're on, these gloves are handmade from soft, buttery deerskin. A matching deerskin bead finishes the cuff for a classic look. But as soft and buttery as they are, they're also tough enough to endure and protect.
Combine dead-air space and insulation and you get a warm glove. Deerskin already has better insulating properties than most leathers and we cut the Bronco with a roomy fit to allow dead-air space around the fingers and hand. With 3M C-40 Thinsulate, laminated to a brushed nylon tricot for durability, and using a glove-in-glove construction, with offset inner and outer seams for reduced bulk and better mobility, you have an effective and comfortable three season glove.
Bronco Riding Gloves are available in both men's and women's sizes.
*From Springfield MA, home of Indian Motorcycles: Harley-Davidson, Made of Tin - Ride 'em Out and Push 'em In!
- MEAS.....7.....7.5- 8.....8.5- 9.....9
- Wrap tape over the widest part of the knuckle
- measurement. Measure your dominant hand.
- Measures about 9 inches from tip of middle finger to edge of cuff - Medium
- Glove dimensions given are approximate as gloves stretch during manufacture
- and use.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.