DRIFTER Mk2- STRIPES- JACKET
FIRENZE BLACK + BONE STRIPES
- Sleeve stripes on Cruiser jacket with armor
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at elbow
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulders
- Dipped back and kidney panel for secure windtight fit
- Snap collar
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- Armor access zipper in lining to adjust or remove armor
- Full leather inside facings
- STREAMLINER zippers along facing - attach streamliner vest
- Ventilated mesh lining
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- Racing suit style wrist zippers with shaped zip guard
- Underarm gusset for enhanced movement
- 2 Rear zip-close exhaust vents
- Patented RamAir sleeve vent system
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- Leather windflap
- Black oxidized metal zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
In 2005, we decided to make a SportRider-influenced jacket with a little more relaxed fit, lighter in weight, but with protective armor, and cut for a comfortable touring riding position.
We wanted to build a leather jacket that you would grab first on your way out the door. The result is the Drifter family. Today we offer these easy-to-wear styles in both men’s and women’s versions. A streamlined look meets functional modern technology.
Vanson’s leather Drifter Jacket has the classic center front zipper and two zipped hand pockets. Subtle-yet-substantial body armor uses our patented Floating Armor System which allows the rider to adjust protection level as needed for maximum comfort. Ventilation is via Vanson’s patented sleeve vents that maintain the diameter of the sleeves, with the jacket keeping its shape whether open or closed. Rear exit vents ensure smooth airflow. The Vanson Drifter will accept our insulated, reversible Streamliner. For a sleek look, comfort and safety, the Vanson Drifter will be the jacket you grab as you head out.
- Sizing is ................XS..Sm..Med..Lge..Xlge..XXL..XXXL..XXXXL
- Chest size Scale..........36..39..42...45...48....51...54....57
- Chest Measurement MED (SZ 42) 47 inches -----Norm Ease is 5 inches
- Cruiser fit
- Backpad is optional. Sleeves are pre-curved
- leather beading for a low-bulk finish. This jacket has a trim fit
- not as tight as a Sportrider jacket. Back length on a Medium is 26 inches.
- Nape of neck to wrist 35 in. ------Center Front Length is 20.75 in.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 42 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.