ARMORED COMET JACKET
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Leather biker jacket
- 50s Scooter leather jacket updated with armor
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at elbow
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulders
- Leather lined collar
- Snap collar
- Chrome hardware
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- Armor access zipper in lining to adjust or remove armor
- Black rayon lining
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- 2 Zip-close chest pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Modern classic leather jackets like the M201 come along occasionally. The styling of the Vanson Comet M201 '60s scooter jacket combines modern motorcycle protection with an old-school look and modern hand craftsmanship,
Perfect to scoot from cafe to cafe, checking out the scene with your shades in one top pocket and your smokes or cellphone in the other. Keep your wallet in the deep inside pocket as you lean over the pool table to line up your shot. And when the night cools down the wind flap and gusseted wrist zippers will help you stay warm and comfortable.
The M201 Mens Armored Comet has a zipper in the lining for easy installation of shoulder and elbow/forearm CE armor, with the patented Vanson Floating Armor System. The optional backpad is slid in through the zipper opening and attached with Velcro to the hanger system. A last-a-lifetime classic worth slipping into.
- Armored Comt.
- Chest Measurement Size 42 is 48 inches --------Norm Ease 6 inches
- Back length 24 ------Front 21.5 ---------Nape to Wrist 35.5
- Bottom circumference sweep is 41 inches.
- Shoulder and Elbow CE armor is standard. Will accept Back-Pad.
- This is a short jacket meant to hit beltline. This maybe too short for
- people over 6 ft. tall.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.