AMERICA JACKET (no flag)
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Classic leather motorcycle jacket traditional biker
- Captain America biker jacket with plain back
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Embroidered Vanson Oval
- Brass hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Competition weight steerhide
- Black rayon lining
- Full leather inside facings
- Leather hang loop
- 1 Zip-close exterior chest pocket
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Underarm gusset for enhanced movement
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/11/2019
For many of us,1969 was a memorable year. From the rumble of Harleys on the streets of San Francisco to The Miracle Mets winning the World Series, the concerts and protests that defined the Woodstock Generation, and films that captured the national imagination like Butch Cassidy, Midnight Cowboy and Easy Rider
Here we present a jacket influenced by this last film - offering a tip of the metaphorical hat to the iconic American flag biker jacket worn by Wyatt (Peter Fonda), without going so far as to be an out-and-out remake.
Period details are finished off by the embroidered competition Vanson oval on the left front. The legend lives on...
The Vanson AMRD is a stylish handmade jacket, and accepts the Vanson Streamliner snap-in vest. For those who prefer the jacket with the flag, we offer CAS-AMER.
- Size 42 - Chest measures 48.5 inches = Normal ease is 6.5 inches.
- Back length is 25.5 - Front 22.5 - Sleeves are 35.5 Nape of neck to Wrist
- These jackets are classic American fit and style:.
- Meant to fall between beltline and hips.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.