REMINGTON 3/4 COAT
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Leather car coat jacket with relaxed fit
- 50s 3/4 length double-breasted button front leather coat
- Double-breasted front
- Front will button left-over right or right-over left
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- Black rayon lining
- 2 Flap-closed lower hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Flip back to 1971. The French Connection. Those bad guys in Marseille. Their jackets were REMINGTONS - a longer, comfortable, boulevardier jacket with a hint of Euro-trash.
Double-breasted, the fronts will close either left-over right or right-over left, in either case there is a button secured to the lining to help secure the top button closure of the front. Beautifully made, turned and top-stitched leather belt loops are set into the leading edge of both fronts. The Vanson REMINGTON is not the top choice of many long-distance riders ... but an excellent choice on the way to the café for some afternoon refreshment. Made from selected and matched skins with two flapped exterior hand pockets, two zip-close interior lining pockets, and a double-breasted button front. Un vin rouge pour toi, mon ami...
- Size MED-(SZ 42 Chest measures 48 inches ------NORM FIT (6 of chest ease)
- Back length is 32.5 --Front 28.5 ----Sleeves are 35 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- Jacket is meant to end below hips. Bottom circumference is 47 inches.
- Fitted waist gives the jacket an elegant cut.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.