CHAP WAISTBAND EXTENDER
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Overpant chaps inserts to adjust waistband size
- Lace rear waistband extenders
- Lace waistband
- Side laces with brass grommets
- One size fits all
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Chaps waistband extender
Made from the same premium top grain leather and using the same hardware as our chaps, these extenders come in plus 3 and plus 6 lengths (Style EXT3 or EXT6).
Vanson Chaps (Styles MCHP MCLJ MCHL MCHJ) are sized for a perfect leg fit based on your thigh circumference. In some cases, the waistband of a pair of chaps needs to be lengthened as the rear laces will otherwise be too long for comfort. You can add a Waistband Extender to accommodate the circumference needed for the waistband.
It is important when fitting chaps that the front of the waistband be properly closed fully snapped for snap-front waistbands, or with the tongue of the buckle in the middle hole of the front belt. This is to ensure that the leg seams fall along the correct inseam and outseam of the leg - and are not twisted or rotated around the leg because the waistband is too loose or too tight at the front. Waistband Extenders are sold with an extra rawhide leather lace, so they can be laced into the matching grommets on the chap waistband, and set up for the correct circumference.
- Chap Extender 3.5 long x 3.25 wide 4 groomets down each side sold with xtra
- laces. Extension adds 3 inches to the circumference of a lace waistband
- Use extensions if the lacing has to be let out too much for waistband
- circumferecne. Also available in longer 6 inch extension version.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.