BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Classic slim fit retro leather motorcycle jacket
- 70s Vanson D leather jacket with shirt style collar
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Solid brass side buckles
- Shirt-style collar with hidden snaps
- Brass hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Black quilt lining
- Full leather inside facings
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- 1 Zip-close exterior chest pocket
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Underarm gusset for enhanced movement
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/11/2019
This jacket in the B family has a period-casual look, nothing too hard-core about it. You could wear it off a motorcycle just as well as on, maybe with a wool sweater or a tweed cap, if you like the classic-vintage look. It could go with a T-shirt or a tie; for that matter almost anything without gang patches; it could be a great jacket for relaxing and hanging out in.
The collar is shirt-style, its hidden snaps keep it from flapping in the wind when riding. Solid brass buckles at the sides allow the waist to be tapered for comfort and to accentuate the broad-shouldered cut. Hand-built with full inside facings and a comfortable rayon lining, it offers you a leather-trimmed wallet-pocket on the inside. A zippered breast pocket on the left is complemented by two zippered slant pockets. Wrist zippers are backed by low-bulk gussets and the sleeves are turned at the ends. If the weather is a little chilly this jacket takes the Vanson Streamliner snap-in vest.
- Size 42 - Chest measures 48.5 inches = Normal ease is 6.5 inches.
- Back length is 25.5 - Front 22.5 - Sleeves are 35.5 Nape of neck to Wrist
- These jackets are classic American fit and style:.
- Meant to fall between beltline and hips.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.