MODESTO POLICE JACKET
FIRENZE BLACK MEDIUM WEIGHT
- Short leather police motopatrol officer jacket
- Open-carry adjustable sides/ badge holder/no-pocket fronts
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- F.A.S. Armor ready Elbows
- F.A.S. Armor ready Shoulders
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Shirt-style collar with hidden snaps
- Reflective piping for added visibilty at night
- Shoulder epaulets with snaps
- Badge-holder set to front
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Pen pocket stitched onto facing
- STREAMLINER zippers along facing - attach streamliner vest
- Ventilated mesh lining
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Black snaps - all parts
- Patented RamAir sleeve vent system
- Leather windflap
- Black oxidized metal zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Developed especially for motorcycle police, the Modesto Police Jacket features crash-protection armor at the shoulders, elbows and back. Explicitly designed to fit the rider on his bike, the body of the jacket is cut short and uses hang-down belt loops to secure the jacket to the duty belt.
These hang-down belt loops are secured with snaps to the inside-bottom facing of the jacket. A need for this design was originally expressed by the Modesto Police Department, where functional and quick holster access was required, combined with a very clean and crisp uniform look when on duty.
It gets hot in Modesto, so this design maximizes protection with good looks and at the same time reduces the bulk associated with traditional leather police jackets. To further offset the heat, we included our patented RamAir Sleeve Vent System which scoops and passes air from inside the elbow up towards the armpit area, without the sleeve billowing, or the elbow armor shifting out of position.
It can also get cold in Modesto... so there are snaps on the inside facing to accommodate the insulated Vanson Streamliner reversible vest, and a windflap behind the main zipper. For night-time riding, the 3M reflective piping across the back and down the sleeve outseams provides additional safety. The Vanson unit-number is stamped on a pen holder set onto the left front facing. Snap-down shoulder epaulets provide a handy spot to secure a radio microphone. Twin badge-holder grommets are set into a protector patch sewn onto the left chest. This is one jacket that will serve and protect for many years.
- Sizing is.................XS..Sm..Med..Lge..Xlge..XXL..XXXL..XXXXL
- Chest size Scale..........36..39..42...45...48....51...54....57
- Chest Measurement Size 42 (MED) is 47.5 inches Norm Ease is 5.5 inches
- Front Length is 18 ---------Back length is 26
- Nape of neck to wrist 35.5
- Bottom circumference sweep is adjustable from 32 to 38 inches.
- Jacket is designed to be very short - held down by loops around Duty-Belt.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.