EL PASO JEANS
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Leather jeans
- Rear patch-pocket Hipster style leather pants 1-piece legs
- Beltloops - long leather beltloops to fit 2-inch-wide-belt
- Brass hardware
- Black rayon lining
- Low rise jean
- Pull out lining - pull up + out of legs for hand washing
- Standard length is extra long leg that can be cut to fit
- Tack-button close waistband
- 2 Front open hand pockets
- 2 Rear patch pockets
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Our El Paso Leather Jeans have a hip 60’s retro look and feel.
These are classic low-rise jeans, with traditional long belt loops to fit a substantial 2” wide belt set over the waistband. Extra-long legs can easily be trimmed to fit and are cut in large one-piece panels. Two front hand pockets and two rear patch pockets follow the West Coast look of the 60's. The lining is rayon for comfort, and can easily be pulled out of the legs for hand washing. Even if you’ve never been to El Paso, you’ll appreciate the look, craftsmanship and long-lasting performance of these beautiful leather jeans.
- Sizes..220.127.116.11.......to 44 in 1 inch increments.
- Stocked sizes:..26..28..30..32..34..36..38..40..42..44
- Solid waistband - not adjustable. 1 inch of ease at Waist.
- These pants are relatively flat cut in the seat. - Size 34 measures:
- Inseam of 36 ----Outseam of 47 ----Hips 41 ----Straight one-piece legs
- from the heart of a skin
- and are easily hemmed. Suggest that the pants be worn and used before a
- hem decision is made as the leather legs will fit differently than jeans.
- Ankle circumference is 17.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.