CLUB ROCKER VEST
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Large unlined back to easily stitch Colors to vest
- Unlined one piece back to facilitate club colors
- Side laces with brass grommets
- Zip front
- Brass hardware
- Rayon lining front only
- 2 Front open hand pockets
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/29/2019
Vanson’s classic zip-front Rocker Leather Vest was built to answer the question: “How can I get my colors stitched on my riding vest with a nice flat one piece back?”
Answer: the Vanson Rocker Vest.
From the straight-cut front to the luxurious cut-from-the-heart-of-the-skin one-piece back, this vest mixes high-quality materials with old-school hand craftsmanship. Two hand pockets are for your smokes or cellphone. The fully-finished fronts feature full front facings, a rayon lining, and turned and top-stitched side lace panels, just like our more formal vests. The back is one large unlined cut of competition-weight leather, perfect for easily adding colors or graphics. Solid brass hardware and adjustable side laces complete this classic look.
- Vest patterns are designed with very little chest ease - about 2 inches.
- These are very snug fitting - meant to be worn over a shirt
- skin. Natural waist ease is about 4in. A size 42 Vest measures 44 in the
- Chest and 41 in the waist. Back length on a size 42 is 25 inches.
- Back Lengths grade .25 each size- with a 1.25in. jump in length at size 48.
- Lacing is incorporated at the side seams to allow girth increases of up to
- 2 inches each side ( up to 4 inches total ).
- Back of this design is unlined to allow the easy sewing of Rockers and
- Patches. Measure over any garments that are to be worn under this vest.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.