STURGIS BOMBER JACKET
FIRENZE BLACK MEDIUM WEIGHT
- Bomber jacket- RamAir vents + leather elastic waistband
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at elbow
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulders
- Competition double leather at elbows
- Competition double leather inside shoulders + sleeve caps
- All-leather elasticized waistband for snug blouson fit
- Shirt-style collar with hidden snaps
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- Armor access zipper in lining to adjust or remove armor
- Full leather inside facings
- STREAMLINER zippers along facing - attach streamliner vest
- Ventilated mesh lining
- 2 Front open hand pockets
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- 2 Rear zip-close exhaust vents
- Patented RamAir sleeve vent system
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/29/2019
Crafted from our medium-weight Firenze leather, and inspired by the flight jackets of WW2, the Sturgis is a good-looking blouson-cut jacket, perfect for a night out.
For casual touring the Sturgis offers the patented Vanson F.A.S. ( Floating Armor System ), which mounts the CE-approved shoulder and elbow armor in a Velcro and elastic harness, allowing controlled movement inside the leather shell. It can accommodate an optional back-pad, suspended from Velcro hangers stitched into the sides of the shoulder seams like backpack straps.
Twin rear exit vents and RamAir Sleeve vents give you cooling airflow for maximum comfort on the hottest days. The patented RamAir Sleeve Vent System makes the outer shell an air scoop around the inner elbow, while the underlying structure prevents the sleeves from ballooning. Gusseted wrist zippers and an elasticized leather waistband ensure a trim fit.
Whether you’re partying at the Buffalo Chip or cruising through the Black Hills, Vanson’s Sturgis Jacket gives you the best of both worlds – casual styling with open-road functionality.
- Size MED-(SZ 42 Chest measures 48.5 inches = NORM FIT (6.5 of chest ease)
- Back length is 25.5 -Front 22.5 --Sleeves are 34.50 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- jacket is meant to cover the beltline. Jacket Sweep 45 inches.
- NOTE: ALL MEASUREMENTS ABOVE ARE FULLY EXTENDED WAISTBAND ETC.
- .....Expected measurements with normal waistband + cuff draw-up is ::
- ......BACK LENGTH +- 23.5 inches ---Jacket Sweep +- 38 inches
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.