OLIVE GREEN DEER TANNED COW
- Unique asymmetrical front design with quilted top-stitch
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Snap collar
- Quilted shoulders and elbows
- Vanson legacy V-in-circle leather logo
- Slant front zipper
- Snap front
- Chrome hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Full facings
- Rayon lining
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- Riveted leather pull-tabs on zipper
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Chrome hardware black cap snaps
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- Chrome zippers
- Two-way main zipper for comfort
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/29/2019
The Vanson PORTLAND JACKET is a blend of traditional and modern design creating a modern-day café racer jacket. Designed and built for riding, the Vanson PORTLAND JACKET has a functional, slim, clean look.
Under the quilt-stitching on the shoulders and elbows a double layer of military-derived ballistic nylon spacer fabric is used, which resists compression, so giving additional padding and energy-absorption. It offers little resistance to airflow, so cooling air can flow through it when you are hot, yet it will trap a layer of still air for warmth if the jacket is closed and there is no airflow. The two front hand pockets are zip-close for security and oversized for ease of use, and there is a deep and secure wallet pocket built into the left front facing.
The slant front is generously cut with a substantial wind-sealing overlap, closed by both a two-way front zipper and snaps. Leave it slightly open and loose for cooling airflow, or seal it up tight for warmth. The sleeves have zip-close wrists, and all the zippers are equipped with riveted leather tabs for ease of use.
The PORTLAND JACKET is an example of form following function. An interesting and unique blend of the old and new that stands out in any venue. Without question, the Vanson PORTLAND JACKET makes a quality statement and will look great on or off your machine.
- Sizing XXS(32)..XS(35)..SM(38)..MED(41)..LG(44)..XL(47)...XXL(50)..XXXL(53)
- Size MED-(SZ 41) Chest measures 45.5 = CONTINENTAL FIT (4 in of chest ease)
- Back length is 26 in. Front 21.5 in. sleeves are 35 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- CONTINENTAL FIT
- Jacket is meant to cover the beltline. Bottom circumference sweep is 39 in.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.