BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- 50s Scooter jacket with two breast zip pockets
- Leather lined collar
- Snap collar
- Chrome hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Black rayon lining
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- Traditional leather sweat-guards at underarms
- 2 Zip-close chest pockets
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/02/2019
COMET – '60s Style Biker Jacket
A classic leather motorcycle jacket the Vanson Comet '60s-style scooter jacket is from a time when a scooter meant a Milwaukee V-Twin.
This type of simple jacket was the Eastern version of the US urban phenomenon. Several companies made similar looking jackets in Detroit, New York and Boston, In those days, a shirt-style leather jacket cost about $59 while gas was 15 cents a gallon. Today, the Vanson Comet endures - striking a balance between an old-school look and modern performance design. Perfect to scoot from cafe to cafe, checking out the scene, with your shades in one top pocket and your cellphone in the other. Keep your wallet in the deep inside pocket as you lean over the pool table to line up a shot. And when the air outside cools down, the wind flap and zip sleeves will help keep you warm and comfortable.
- Size 42 ---Chest measures 47.5 inches = there is 5.5 ease in this fit.
- Back length is 24 - Front 21.5 - Sleeves are 35.5
- Bottom circumference sweep of the jacket is 41 inches.
- These jackets are short
- These jackets follow classic race suit design with broad shoulders and
- narrow waist.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.