BONES FLAT-TRACK JACKET
BLACK and WHITE LEATHER
- 1980s Racing jacket with anatomical bones front + back
- Competition double leather inside shoulders + sleeve caps
- Beaded leather collar
- Bones front and back
- Reflective ovals for extra visibility at night
- 2 Interior open-top wallet pockets
- Competition weight steerhide
- Black rayon lining
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- 2 Rear zip-close exhaust vents
- Leather windflap
- Black oxidized metal zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/02/2019
Some of the most exciting racing is American Flat Track. Imagine, 100+ mph, no front brakes, on dirt, sliding around with a foot down on the track for balance.... with steel “shoes” on your boots to keep the soles from disintegrating and ripping off, and grabbing instead of sliding. Imagine this full-on racing with competitors clustered around you – handlebars touching – thundering and sliding into corners expecting everyone else to hold their bikes up...!
This is the heritage of the Vanson BONE jacket. When the BONE motif was first worn it was shocking. Too much “outlaw” influence, some said. So shocking in fact that the AMA threatened to ban the motif. But the bones prevailed. Now you can order a set of BONE leathers from Vanson, or just the jacket part of this famous Dirt Track combination, and get on the inside line at every corner....
- Size 42 - Chest measures 48 inches -------6 inches ease around the chest.
- Back length is 24 --Front 20 --Sleeves are 35 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 40.5 inches.
- These jackets are flat track style jackets cut bellow beltline.
- These jackets follow classic race suit design.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.