BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Thunderbird biker with sewn-in half belts + one piece back
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Removable belt buckle - held by fold-over + snap
- Half belts stitched in at sides
- Shoulder epaulets with snaps
- Slant front zipper
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Competition weight steerhide
- Black quilt lining
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- 1 Zip-close front glove pocket
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- 1 Exterior snap-close cigarette pocket
- Chrome snaps - all parts
- Chrome zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/02/2019
The unmistakable clean lines of a classic '50s-style café racer jacket. Worn by Enfield, BSA, Triumph, Harley and CB 400 Four riders alike.
Good for a night out with friends, too. Beautifully cut with a huge one piece back – no seams, no tiny little pieces puzzled together to save leather. Big generous front panels too. This jacket is cut and built in the old way, which would be called uneconomic today, but we call No Compromises. Full-size 2” wide half belts sewn into the side seams, with a big polished nickel-plated solid brass buckle to keep the waist snug. Available in both competition-weight and medium-weight cowhide. With zippered hand pockets, a zippered glove pocket, even a snap-close cigarette/ cellphone pocket, and classic chrome hardware throughout. Hand built in America. Destined to become a prized heirloom. In a word, Thunderbird!
- Size MED-(SZ 42 Chest measures 48 inches ------ NORM FIT (6 of chest ease)
- Back length is 24 ----Front 21 ----Sleeves are 34 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- Jacket is meant to cover the beltline.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 42 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.