- Full Gauntlet gloves - deerskin hand wrist strap w/buckle
- Finger seams sewn inside for durability
- Old school full size cowhide gauntlet
- Wrist beltlet with slider and snap
- Chrome hardware
- Specially tanned and prepared Glove deerskin
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/02/2019
Gauntlet gloves are some of the oldest, most classic glove designs ever made by man. Look at old pictures of cavalrymen, aviators, motorcycle couriers, and troopers - you often see them wearing versions of this design. Gauntlets certainly date back to the swordsmen of the Middle Ages, and likely originated even earlier in ancient Central Asia.
Vanson Saturn Gloves would be equally at home on the hands of a WW1 open cockpit biplane pilot, a 1930s motorcyclist, a 1950s motor patrol officer...or you today.
A classic deerskin hand is attached to a competition weight cowhide cuff. The deerskin hand gives a glove that stretches to conform to your hand and remains comfortably elastic over time. A soft deerskin bead is an elegant finish to the outer edge of the cuff, a barely visible touch of luxury...
On the outside of the wrist a belt with slide-buckle passes through a D-ring and lets you adjust the fit.
Vanson Saturn Gloves are available in both men's and women's sizes.
- MEAS.....7.....7.5- 8.....8.5- 9.....9
- Wrap tape over the widest part of the knuckle
- measurement. Measure your dominant hand.
- Measures about 13 inches from tip of middle finger to edge of cuff - Medium
- Cuff length is about 4 1/2 inches.
- Glove dimensions given are approximate as gloves stretch during manufacture
- and use.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.