BONES ROPER GLOVE
BLACK DEERSKIN + WHITE BONES
- Unlined gloves with skeleton x-ray bones in white
- Anatomically correct leather bone motif stitched to glove
- Finger seams sewn inside for durability
- Specially tanned and prepared Glove deerskin
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/02/2019
After we introduced our X-RAY Gloves, with their popular “Bones” motif, it was brought to our attention that the length of the cuff was in some cases making driving more difficult.
While our bones are not exactly from Gray's Anatomy, they might be close enough for most hand surgeons in most operating rooms....
So....we had to do something, we needed to invent a glove with an integrated anatomical diagram whose cuffs won't get in the way when you operate.
While looking around for a suitable base on which to build this new glove we found, very appropriately, the Roper Glove (GL-ROPE), which is, as we say, 'true to the legends of the cowboys'. Cowboys, we have been told, have the reputation of being “operators.”
We chained our designers to their workstations until they came up with the ROPX, a glove hand-crafted from natural unlined deerskin, with white applied cowhide bones, and finished with a stylish integral bead at the wrist. These gloves don't just make a (or several) statement(s), they wear well and will last a long, long time.
Vanson ROPX Gloves are available in men's and women's sizes.
- MEAS.....7.....7.5- 8.....8.5- 9.....9
- Wrap tape over the widest part of the knuckle
- measurement. Measure your dominant hand.
- Measures about 12 inches from tip of middle finger to edge of cuff - Medium
- Cuff zipper length is 3 3/4 inches.
- Glove dimensions given are approximate as gloves stretch during manufacture
- and use.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.