WOMENS ODYSSEY PANT
BLACK CORDURA 1000 DENIER
- Touring pants - vented + armored with adjustable waist
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at knee
- Hip pad armor standard
- Adjustable waistband with secure cam-cleat follower
- Beltloops - long - for 2-inch-wide-belt
- Rear waist zipper (11 inch) to connect pants to jacket
- Reflective piping for added visibilty at night
- Ventilated mesh lining
- Boot-cut leg - with velcro and tab to adjust
- Tack-button close waistband
- Tapered leg to wear inside boot
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- Cargo pockets on legs
- Patented RamAir leg vent system
- Self sealing water-proof zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
For adventure touring, try on Vanson’s Women’s Odyssey Water-Resistant Pants.
Originally designed as both compliment and complement to the Buell adventure touring motorcycle, our Odyssey Pants and Jacket (Styles ODYS ODLS ODYP) are an excellent combination for both on- and off-the-road excursions. Comfort, protection, ease of movement and the ability to control ventilation in a full range of weather conditions were the main considerations when we designed this family of garments.
The sine qua non for comfort, ventilation and protection is to have a garment that flows the maximum amount of air, yet will not billow and deform, which would lead to both fatigue and loss of protection, due to the shifting of armor away from impact areas.
Early on it was decided to use 1000 denier Cordura nylon as the base material due to its renowned durability and strength. While Cordura is very strong, it is not a breathable material. By incorporating our patented RamAir Induction Vents (US Patent 5704064) into the upper legs, we were able to provide very effective ventilation.
These highly functional pants feature an adjustable waistband with cam-lock sliders riding on a secured tab to make the fit as comfortable as possible. Using the flex-adjusting waistband allows the Odyssey Pants to be worn either as pants or as over-pants. Directly below the front waistbands are two hand pockets with waterproof self-sealing zippers. Mounted on each leg is a Velcro-close cargo pocket and our patented RamAir leg vent system. This design allows the waterproof zipper to open, scooping air into the pant leg, while preventing the pant leg from expanding. This is pure airflow through the ventilated mesh lining without weakening the structural integrity of the pants. At the rear waist, a single zip allows the pants to attach to a jacket. The ankles are secured with over-the-boot leather and Velcro closures. Pre-installed armor is supplied for the knees (Floating Armor System US Patent 6070274) and hips. For versatility, functionality and comfort in all kinds of weather and terrain our Womens Odyssey Water-Resistant Pants are a top choice among experienced riders.
- SIZE....XS.....S.....M.... L.....XL.....XXL.....XXXL
- SIZE Medium (SZ.10) Waist is 33 inches - with adjustability from 30 to 36.
- Hips are 44. ----Outseam is 42. ----Inseam is 31. ----Ankle is 15.
- Note that garments made from Cordura will feel tighter than garments made
- from other materials; this is because Cordura does not stretch and give as
- other materials do. Waist adjustment is with a cam-lock and sliding front
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.