MOTA JACKET/ LADIES
ARMY 1010 BLACK - WAX COTTON
- Unique asymmetrical front jacket with detail top stitching
- WAX (tin) to easily recondition wax-cotton sold separately
- Snap collar
- Quilted shoulders and elbows
- Stamped and Riveted VANSON leather tab on collar
- Vanson legacy V-in-circle leather logo
- Slant front zipper
- Snap front
- Chrome hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Full facings
- Rayon lining
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Chrome hardware black cap snaps
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- Chrome zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
When Vanson first started hand building top-quality motorcycle gear, so many things we take for granted today simply did not exist, or were priced out of reach for a company based on the fifth floor of a 100+ year-old commercial building in Boston.
Little things, like labels and embroidered patches were needed, but then so was more leather and payroll. So we designed our own logo the stylized V in a circle. For years we used it on everything. It is special, and it means a lot, and that is why we use it on our special MOTA JACKET today.
The Vanson MOTA JACKET is a traditional cafracer-styled jacket. Purposely designed and built for riding, the Vanson MOTA has clean lines and two front zip-close hand pockets. Spacer fabric for lightness and air flow is used under the quilt-stitching on the shoulders and elbows. The collar is embellished with an embossed leather Vanson logo.
The slant front is generously cut with a substantial wind sealing overlap that features both a zipper and snaps. Leave it slightly open and loose for cooling airflow, or seal it up tight to keep warm. The sleeves also have zip-close wrists.
This jacket is a harmonious blend of the old and the new, it will look great on or off your machine.
- AVAILABLE SIZES....XXS...XS...S.........MED..L....XL.......XXL...XXXL
- CHEST MEASUREMENTS..34...35...36...38...40...42...44...46...48...50
- Ladies Sizes........02...04...06...08...10...12...14...16...18...20
- SIZE MED (10) Chest measurement 43.....Norm Ease 3
- Back length 23.......Front 20.5......Nape to Wrist 33
- Bottom circumference sweep is 40.
- Jacket is meant to fall between beltline and hips. Wax cotton will make
- the jacket drape very easily.
- Download the SIZING GUIDE CHART
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.