Vanson Race Contingency Program
Redeem Your Contingency Points from Vanson Now!
Remember, these points are time sensitive so take advantage as soon as you can.
To see what you have accumulated in contingency points just go to our website, in the upper right click ‘My Account’ and sign-in with your email address (the same one you use for racing). Use 123456 as the password*. Once signed in click ‘My Contingency Points’ to see what you have earned and redeemed to date. Use the points for repairs, wash re-dye, recondition, or on products: new suit, jackets, gloves.
REMEMBER: If you have a friend in need of a new race suit or jacket let us know and they can use your points!
NOTE: Many of our racers have used multiple email addresses during their race season. For this reason make sure you are using the correct email when signing in to your account.
Not Sure What to Use Your Points Towards? How about as a Down Payment for a Vanson ‘VIP’ Airbag Suit?
That’s right a VIP (Vanson Inflation Protection) Suit. You, our Contingency Point Riders can take advantage and be the first on the order list for our VIP Airbag Suits! We have not announced this to the general public yet, we are giving you a chance to be at the top of the order list. So take those points and apply them as a down payment today! Call us to reserve one today or to ask for more information.
Another Great Season Is Over! We are Looking Forward to an Even Bigger 2020!
* Please take the time to give your account a new password unique to you, keep your points safe.
EXPIRATION DATES ON CONTINGENCIES STRICTLY ENFORCED
Give us a call at (508) 678-2000
E-mail: email@example.com or write (snail mail) to:
Fall River, MA 02724
Here is How You Earn Your Vanson Contingency Points...
• Vanson Product Racing Contingency also known as Product Award Certificate (P.A.C.) is for Vanson manufactured products – Jackets, Suits or services such as repairs only. Certificate has no cash value.
• Redemption and orders are calculated using Vanson MSRP. All orders using P.A.C. must be placed with Vanson Leathers directly by the awardee*.
• Certificates may not be used for shipping and handling fees.
• Maximum redemption rate is ½ of an order. Balance to be paid at time of order.
• Multiple Certificates earned by an individual may be combined for maximum value of ½ the MSRP of an order.
• Certificates earned by multiple individuals may not be combined for redemption.
• Certificates are not transferable, but any *unused portion may be shared with another person provided both orders are placed at the same time.
• Any unused portion of a Certificate, not shared by another person will remain available for redemption until the expiration date.
• Bikes must have Vanson stickers prominently displayed on both sides.
• Vanson reserves the right to change or modify the terms, prices, and restrictions at any time, and at their sole discretion.
WERA - CCS - FMRRA - NORTHWEST DRAG - LRRS - CMRA - AMRA - CMDRA - SMRI - MRA - AHRMA - NHDRO - BIV - Lebanon Valley - Seekonk Speedway - Moat Mountain Road Course Series - J&J's Yolk & Co Oval Series
All these get product award certificates after every race, once the org has sent us the information.
AMA Flat Track
We are paying out any racer (Sponsored riders are not eligible) wearing a Vanson suit that finished in 1st place $1000.00 in the AFT Twins Class.
LRRS: VANSON “ROOKIE OF THE YEAR”
The Vanson Rookie of the Year is presented to a rider that earns the most points during the current LRRS race season on the criteria listed as follows:
1. The rider must start the 2018 season as a Novice.
2. The rider must advance to the next rider level when advancement criteria are met according to the rules in Section 5 of the 2018 LRRS Rulebook.
3. Novice points are not counted.
4. All Amateur points will be counted
a. Amateur points will be counted until you have met the bump to expert requirements (section 5.5.2). If a rider does not bump when requirements are met, amateur points accumulated after that time will not be counted.
5. All Expert points will be counted
a. If the eligible rider wins a first place position in his first expert race the rider will then earn an additional 10 point bonus; these points are only counted toward the Vanson Rookie of the Year award and are not counted as LRRS season points.
6. Expert points outweigh any amateur points
a. I.E. 1 expert point outweighs any amount of amateur points.
7. A panel of officials will review all the candidates at the conclusion of the season and will make the determination based on the following:
a. Rider’s conduct with officials.
b. Rider’s conduct and awareness of the track and race procedures.
c. Personal appearance, demeanor and deportment.
d. Sportsmanship with other riders on and off the track.
e. The panel may penalize any rider for any conduct that may be determined detrimental to LRRS, its officials, riders and attendees.
Some of the Racers Who Use Vanson
Since 1974 Vanson has been committed to the support of motorcycle racing.
We have, over $471,792.00 in racing contingency for 2019. Remember, these points are time sensitive so take advantage as soon as you can
AMA Flat Track
NHRA Prostock Motorcycles
NHRA Top Fuel Harley