RR22 - Mark 2 Men's Two Piece Long Board Leather Racing Suit
The RR22 is the "NO COMPROMISE" professional two piece Mk2 Racing Suit designed for maximum comfort and flexibility without sacrificing safety. This custom made suit is constructed of a single layer of 1.4mm competition weight cowhide.
All the zippers and hardware are long lasting brass. The wrists and ankles have raw edge leather construction to reduce the bulk in gloves and boots. It has a mandarin collar with a fold back snap tab.
The RR22 comes with the Vanson Patented F.A.S. Armor (Floating Armor System) which is located in the shoulders, elbow/forearm, knees and back pad. This allows the armor to stay with the rider for safety while allowing the leather suit to flex and move with the rider. The F.A.S. Armor is constructed of closed cell foam padding with molded plastic inserts sewn onto shaped foam pads. The edges of the hard plastic are covered with leather for safety. To see how well this armor works, please look at the video of Eric Gulbransen testing and cutting a piece of our armor apart.
Nylon mesh lining is used for comfort and ventilation. Lining is semi-removable for armor access, ease of repair, maintenance, graphics and cleaning.
A License holder (stamped with the Vanson unit number for identification) is on the wind flap behind the main zipper. The Vanson unit number is also stamped in the pant waistband end. The Unit number is for ownership registration and to track suit service history
Leather expansion section at the back of the pants is for comfort and freedom of movement. POWERSTRETCH key hole shaped sections behind the knee allow for additional comfort in the racing position.
Full circumference waist zipper and stretch knit inner waistband with snap closure is sewn around the top of the pants.
An applied waistband is sewn around the bottom of the jacket. The back of the waistband is cut low and tapered to help keep the wind out. The front of the waistband has Velcro overflap to conceal and protect the zippers and the gas tank
As with all of our racing suits, we have additional customizing options that can be added for minimal costs.
The RR22 is a high quality MK2 suit with great versatility and excellent armor. This suit is used for Road Racing, Flat Track, and Salt Flat Racing (without the Powerstretch panels).
• Vanson embroidered Mandarin collar with fold back snap flap.
• Patented F.A.S. Floating Armor System and back protector included.
• Back of jacket waistband cut low and tapered to help keep the wind out.
• Stretch knit around top of pant waistband with full circumference zipper and snap closure front.
• Removable closed cell foam hip pads.
• Powerstretch Aramid keyhole shaped sections from back of knee to ankle for comfort in the tuck position.
• Leg zippers at rear of calf.
• Raw edge finish at ankles and wrists for less bulk.
• Leather lined foam padding in shoulder, collarbone, elbows and knee area.
• Unlimited custom graphics.
• Jacket waistband with Velcro fastening at front concealed zippers.
• Interior access zipper in jacket lining for ease of armor adjustment, repair and cleaning.
How to Order your Vanson Suit:
Get started by downloading the Custom Suit Measurement Guide below, if you have any quwstions about how to order or size your suit feel free to call or email our suit expert, Matt Silva : email@example.com or 508-678-2000