RACING KNEE PUCKS
WHITE PUCK - BLACK SPIDER
- Velcro attached UHMW and leather racing pucks
- Knee pucks for high performance riding = sold in pairs
- Puck made from UHMW material for smooth wear resistance
- Puck velcro fields - for knee pucks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Racing Slider Pucks
Our Racing Slider Pucks are made of UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) polyethylene, which is often used for kitchen cutting boards. This is a very dense plastic and slides extremely well. Our pucks are track-tested and provide excellent feel when cornering with your knee down.
Vanson Racing Slider Pucks are available with either black or white UHMW PUCKS. The leather spider is black standard. Special order spiders can be made in a wide range of colors to match a particular racing suit for an additional charge.
Attachment to the pant leg is by mushroom hook Velcro - this type of Velcro is very sticky and attaches with little chance of movement, providing excellent high-speed security and performance.
On street days you can use an optional Leather-Puck-Cover (LCOV) to keep the bears from getting excited when you drift-on by.
- PUCK Spider measures - inches - 6.5 across x 6.5 high
- PUCK UHMW block measures - inches - 3.5 high x 2.5 wide
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.