SATELLITE MK2 SPORTRIDER
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Leather motorcycle jacket reflective RamAir vent and armor
- Sportrider with 3M piping RamAir sleeve vents and armor
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulder + elbow
- Competition double leather at shoulders and elbows
- Adjustable Cobra waistband using velcro pull-through tabs
- Leather lined collar
- Snap-back mandarin collar
- 3-way zipper attachment system for Vanson jackets + pants
- Reflective ovals for extra visibility at night
- Reflective piping for added visibilty at night
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- Competition weight steerhide
- Two-tone color styling
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- Ventilated mesh lining
- Long leather zipper-pull
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Black snaps - all parts
- Patented RamAir sleeve vent system
- Leather windflap with license pocket
- Black oxidized metal zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Comfort + Innovation = Confidence + Concentration
= Safety + Speed
= No Compromises
Serious road-work Jacket, no flash desired...Low altitude flying, under the radar, these are all adjectives that describe the Satellite Jacket. The patented RAM-Air sleeve vent system combined with the rear exit vents allows for comfortable warm weather riding, while the optional removable Streamliner vest brings the riding season well into the Fall and early Spring .
Provision is made to attach matching pants to the jacket using the Vanson 3-way connector system.
The conceptual design brief for this project has always been that the armor is to stay in the correct position, regardless of the attitude, altitude and speed of the rider. In practice this means that the garment has to fit properly (snugly) and not expand when, for example, vents are opened.
The armor has to be imperceptible to the rider, so that the rider can move; it has to have a little give, which is why we have the patented Floating Armor System. When the ventilation is activated the airflow mustn't distort the size and shape of the garment.
All these are lessons that come out of hard-won Road Race experience.
- Size 42 Chest measurement 47.5.... Ease 5.5 inches
- Nape of neck to wrist 34.5 inches
- Back Length to bottom of waistband 25 ....Front length 18.75
- Bottom waistband circumference is adjustable from 35 to 39 inches at sides.
- Floating armor in the Shoulders
- standard. Wrist zipper is on the inseam. 3-zip pants attachment system
- is also standard.
- pre-curved for the riding position. Front length may seem short when
- standing upright - but should fall just at top of legs when in the riding
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.