BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Leather motorycle riding pants
- Jeans style - 1 piece legs - traditional high back yoke
- Beltloops - long leather beltloops to fit 2-inch-wide-belt
- Rayon lining
- Pull out lining - pull up + out of legs for hand washing
- Standard length is extra long leg that can be cut to fit
- Tack-button close waistband
- 2 Front open hand pockets
- 2 Welted back pockets with snap closure
- Brass zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
These are high-waist touring pants made from heavy-weight cowhide that are intended to be worn over boots.
See yourself on a fully-equiped Road King? Maybe on a classic airhead sporting an aftermarket tank - the kind that's worth as much as a serviceable used car and only needs filling up* every few thousand miles? Think motorcycle odometers should have one more digit? We were thinking of you when we made Vanson TOURING PANTS.
These are what serious long-distance riders wore in the 1950s, before high-tech textiles came along and before sportbikes had been heard of. No armor, no expander panels, no articulation - just one-piece straight legs, cut from the center of the hide, a high waist with a kidney-support panel, and a modified jodhpur-cut seat with curves in all the right places to ensure comfort and avoid chafing after long hours in the saddle.
Stand wearing these pants and it looks as if they have excess material, particularly to young metropolitan eyes used to skinny jeans; sit and ride the motorcycle for hours and hours, and it's a whole different story - they're designed for just that, and you'll be one of the lucky few in on the secret.
- Sizes..126.96.36.199.......to.44..in 1 inch increments.
- Commonly stock 26..28..30..32..34..36..38..40..42..44
- Solid waistband - not adjustable. 1 inch of ease at Waist.
- Rear Yoke is high to keep the a snug fit when riding. Size 34 measures
- Inseam of 35 ---Outseam of 46.5 ---Hips 41.--Straight one-piece legs
- from the heart of a skin
- and are easily hemmed. Suggest that the pants be worn and used before a
- hem decision is made as the leather legs will fit differently than jeans.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.