OLIVE GREEN BODY + CREAM SLVS
- Bomber slim fit leather jacket
- Updated flight w/snaps + zip front and self-edge knit trim
- Knit waistband and cuffs
- Knit collar
- Snap front
- Zip front
- 1 Interior pocket sewn vertically to front facing
- Black quilt lining
- Full leather inside facings
- 2 Front open hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Chrome hardware black cap snaps
- Chrome zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
The word “varsity” is used attributively in the U.S. and Canada to describe a sports team made up of talented older high school or college students.
Only the best make it to a varsity team…and only the best of the best get to wear a VANSON LETTERMAN JACKET. From the dual-close snap and zipper front, to the carefully hand-made self-edge knit used at the collar, wrists and waist…this is a true reflection of the youthful Vanson craft.
Craft following function, self-edge knit waistband and cuffs are made from a single ply which keeps the knit from being folded, heavy and bulky. The result is a light and elegant elasticity that enhances the fit and comfort of the jacket. Self-edge waistbands are made one at a time, by hand in Minnesota. Knitted flat on a slow machine, watched over by an experienced operator, controlled by punch-card type paper tapes, each piece is a little different from the next one. In contrast, modern knitting is done on ultra-fast circular, robotic machines which can spit out so many thousands of parts that the completed knit is sold by the pound.
Cut in a slim and sophisticated fit, the VANSON LETTERMAN JACKET is an expression of achievement and success. Meticulously made, with special attention to every detail, every line and seam speaks to a high standard of quality and comfort. Everything about this handmade classic jacket speaks to a polished, urbane, confident lifestyle.
- Size MED-(SZ 42 Chest measures 46.5 inches ---NORM FIT (4.5 of chest ease)
- Back length is 28 --Front 24.5 --Sleeves are 36 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- jacket is meant to cover the beltline. Jacket Sweep 42 inches.
- NOTE: ALL MEASUREMENTS ABOVE ARE FULLY EXTENDED WAISTBAND ETC.
- .....Expected measurements with normal waistband + cuff draw-up is ::
- ......BACK LENGTH +- 26
- ...All knit is self-edge and meant to be folded by the wearer so sleeve
- .....lengths are highly adjustable to fit.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.