BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Waist beltlets leather street motorcycle riding jacket
- Second Vanson leather jacket Model B introduced in 1975
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Solid brass side buckles
- Snap-back mandarin collar
- Brass hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Full leather inside facings
- Rayon lining
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- Zip-in-zip-out pile lining
- 1 Zip-close exterior chest pocket
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Underarm gusset for enhanced movement
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
So... we had the popular AZ2 series and were getting lots of positive feedback. There were some who felt the back was a little too long great for low bars and rearsets, but uncomfortable for sitting in a car, or riding with higher bars sitting more or less straight up. They loved all the pockets and comfort features of the AZ2 series, so from it we created the Vanson Model B.
This is the quintessential classic leather motorcycle jacket, but also a nice jacket for just hanging out. Wear it with a T-shirt, wear it with a tie... either way, it travels well and has a comfortable relaxed fit. Solid brass buckles on the sides taper the waist for comfort and accentuate the broad-shouldered cut. A generous map pocket secured to a full leather inside facing, sleeves with low-bulk wrist-zipper gussets... this hand-built jacket exudes versatility. The Vanson Model B comes standard with a zip-in-zip-out pile liner and will also accept the Vanson Streamliner snap-in vest.
- Size 42 - Chest measures 48.5 inches = Normal ease is 6.5 inches.
- Back length is 25.5 - Front 22.5 - Sleeves are 35.5 Nape of neck to Wrist
- These jackets are classic American fit and style:.
- Meant to fall between beltline and hips.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.