MODEL J 3/4 CAR COAT
FIRENZE BLACK MEDIUM WEIGHT
- Hip length casual leather car coat
- 40s style 3/4 coat half belts and cargo + hand pockets
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Solid brass heavy duty 2 inch buckle
- Half belts attached at sides with buttons
- Shirt-style collar
- Zip front
- Brass hardware
- 1 Interior lining zip-close secure wallet pocket
- Full leather inside facings
- Rayon-lined sleeves for easy wear comfort
- Red plaid cotton-blend lining
- 1 Zip-close exterior chest pocket
- 2 Flap-closed lower hand pockets
- 2 Front open hand pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
/>The VANSON MODEL J is what we used to call a “car coat”. Of course, that is from about the time of the invention of the heated automobile.
This is a ¾-length, mid-thigh-length coat with a waist-belt to snug up the fit. Modern functional touches include 1948 bomber-style integrated cargo and hand pockets, and a shirt-style collar. The waist-belt is made from two half-belts attached at the natural waist on the rear panel with leather buttons. The lining is a red plaid cotton blend with black rayon sleeves for easy slip-on comfort. Inside there is a secure deep wallet-pocket anchored to the leather inside facing. This is a jacket that will grow and shape to you, becoming an alter ego, a good friend. So, don't leave home without it, even if your car has one of those new-fangled heater things!
- Chest size Scale...32..34..36..38..40..42...44...46....50...54...58....62
- Sizing equivelent..............XS..Sm..Med..Lge..Xlge..XXL..XXXL.XXXXL
- Size MED (42) Chest measurement 46.5 Norm Ease 4.5
- Back length 31.5 ----------Front 28 ----------Nape to Wrist 35.5
- Bottom hem circumference (Sweep) is 46.
- Type J jackets are meant to be hip length.
- The waist belt will allow up to 3 inches to be drawn in.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.