HARDCORE HIGHWAY - RAYON
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- 80s style Rayon-lined Original Hardcore M/C jacket
- Professional grade leather motorcycle jacket
- Strengthened kidney panel
- Chrome heavy duty 2 inch buckle
- Side laces with chrome grommets
- Fold-away throat latch to close front collar
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Concealed Carry - CCW - Pocket
- Leather-lined inside gun pocket
- Competition weight steerhide
- Black rayon lining
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- 4 Zip-close front pockets
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Chrome snaps - all parts
- Chrome zippers
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Its called Hard Core for two reasons one, for how tough it is and two, for the attitude it projects. Made of rugged competition-weight leather with substantial chrome hardware, the Vanson Hard Core Leather Motorcycle Jacket is a Vanson original - not to be confused with wannabe motorcycle jackets.
We had the Vanson Highwayman, but we wanted something a little cleaner, less traditional but still a Hard Core Biker / Cafe Racer Jacket. This unique jacket was sketched out in a South Boston diner after a late night run when it was about to get plenty cold and wet on the ride home. We knew we wanted to be able to fully close out the wind so we added a throat latch to the under-collar. Flip up the collar and button the throat latch to keep the cold out... or snap the collar and throat latch down to enjoy the wind. Then we added the reinforced kidney protection and lace-up side panels for comfort during long rides. We kept the deep and secure inside wallet pocket, and the concealed carry (CCW) leather-lined gun pocket. 100% Hard Core through and through.
- Size MED-(SZ 42 Chest measures 48.5 inches ----NORM FIT (6.5 of chest ease)
- Back length is 26 ----Front 22 ----Sleeves are 35.50 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- Jacket is meant to end just below the beltline.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.