HIGHWAYMAN DELUXE - RAYON
BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Leather motorycle cruising jacket with side laces
- Comfortable Rayon-lined Deluxe Highwayman biker jacket
- Full length action back
- Strengthened kidney panel
- Removable belt buckle - held by fold-over + snap
- Solid brass heavy duty 2 inch buckle
- Full belt
- Side laces with brass grommets
- Snap-close belt loops
- Optional detachable fur collar
- Shoulder epaulets with snaps
- Brass hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Concealed Carry - CCW - Pocket
- Leather-lined inside gun pocket
- Competition weight steerhide
- Black rayon lining
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- 3 Zip-close front pockets
- 1 Exterior snap-close cigarette pocket
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
The Vanson Highwayman. This top-of-the-line leather bike-motorcycle jacket means business- with its leather lined concealed carry gun pocket it is a top choice of police motorcycle units across the country. The CCW pocket is available in either a right or left hand draw. Talk about maximum durability and protection…it takes a hefty 12 lbs of competition-weight leather skins to build each size 42 Highwayman Jacket!
This style may have made it in Hollywood, but its roots are in New York City, the Bowery, Brooklyn...with perhaps an honorary mention for New Jersey as well as across the pond with England's Cafe Racers. California might have had hippies and Haight-Ashbury, the East Coast had hippies, Harvard Square and the Highwayman. March can be pretty wet and cold, and the first 800 miles southbound from Boston unforgiving. Every year when the March races at Daytona kicked off the season and Interstate 95 was a stream of bikers heading south – the Highwayman was the open-road jacket of choice. Only later did the look become a fashion statement.It is easy to see why - a full-length action back for ease of movement and heavy-duty laces at the sides for an adjustable snug fit. A reinforced kidney panel held snugly in place with a substantial 2” wide belt that grips the lower torso and supports the lower back for those long days in the saddle. With three zippered front pockets, a smaller outside snap-close pocket, an inside wallet pocket, a leather-lined gun pocket, and wrist zippers. The zippers, snaps, grommets and buckle on the full belt are all solid brass. Available with either a quilted or rayon lining. An optional, detachable fur collar is also available. When you see someone wearing a Vanson Highwayman, you’re either in charge or in trouble!
- Size MED-(SZ 42 Chest measures 48.5 ----NORM FIT (6.5 in. of chest ease)
- Back length is 25.5 .Front 21.5 ..Sleeves are 35.50 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- Jacket is meant to end just below the beltline.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 42 inches.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.