BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Original 80s canyon sport-riding jacket/ ovals on sleeves
- Competition double leather at elbows
- Competition double leather inside shoulders + sleeve caps
- One-piece full circumference competition style waistband
- Waistband is shaped and dipped in rear for snug fit
- Snap-back mandarin collar
- Brass hardware
- 2 Interior open-top wallet pockets
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- Ventilated mesh lining
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- 2 Rear zip-close exhaust vents
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- Competition windflap extension behind front waistband
- Leather windflap with license pocket
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/29/2019
The Vanson Manx started out as the top half of a racing suit. Back in the day, club racing was ride on Monday what you raced on Sunday, and that is how the Manx was born.
Given its origins, the Manx is first and foremost sleek. No front pockets (two, with zippers are in the lining), trim fitted shape with curved sleeves ending with gusseted zippers, rear exhaust vents, windflap with competition license holder and double leather at the elbows, forearms and shoulders. But as part of a two-piece suit, the jacket would be too short to wear by itself… so we added a shaped waistband to seal out the wind and give more protection in a crash. We added a tab and two snaps to the collar so it closes securely but needn't flap when open. The bottom closes with a hefty Velcro tab; starting the zipper at the top of this lets the jacket flare out slightly, which is more comfortable for the rider.
Minimal, stylish, quintessentially Vanson ....and you can wear it any day you like.
- Size 42 Chest measurement 48 -----Ease 6 inches
- Back Length 25 ------Front Length 19 ------Bottom Circumference 38.5
- Nape of neck to wrist 34.5
- MANX family is the original base of the SportRider family. This series
- has a solid one piece waistband. Also the jackets are not designed to
- accept armor. The wrist zippers are on the outseam of the sleeves.
- The elbow patches are foot-ball shaped.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.