BLACK COMPETITION WEIGHT
- Original Vanson Boulevard style jacket
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Solid brass side buckles
- Shirt-style collar
- Brass hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- 1 Interior lining zip-close secure wallet pocket
- Black rayon lining
- Full leather inside facings
- Leather hang loop
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- 1 Zip-close exterior chest pocket
- 2 Front open hand pockets
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Leather windflap
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/02/2019
In some ways a leather motorcycle jacket reflects the mood of the country at the time of conception, becoming a distinctive product of its time. Such is the Enfield.
Ronald Reagan was President, and the country was feeling confident again, comfortable in its abilities, not afraid of standing for an ideal, moving ahead in what now seems to be a simpler world. These sentiments are captured in the design elements of the Vanson Enfield. They include: Casual in the use of a shirt-style collar. Comfortable in the use of open-top, fully leather-lined hand pockets. Confident in the use of large panels with a one-piece back that takes careful hide selection and cutting. The Enfield is a modern classic-casual leather jacket. The Enfield is an expression of American confidence and sureness in an unsteady, wobbly world.
- Size 42 - Chest measures 49 inches -----Normal ease IS 7 inches.
- Back length is 25.5 --Front 22.5 ---Sleeves are 35.5 Nape of neck to Wrist.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- These jackets are classic American fit and style:.
- Meant to fall between beltline and hips.
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.