WOOL BLACK 24 oz.
- Hip-length urban-moto style will accept armor
- Backpad optional - will accept optional backpad
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at elbow
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulders
- Bi-Swing action back for greater movement
- Zip-closed kick-pleat at rear bottom hem
- Quilted shoulders and elbows
- Slant front zipper
- Chrome hardware
- 1 Interior lining open-top wallet pocket
- Red plaid cotton-blend lining
- 2 Zip-close chest pockets
- 2 Zip-close exterior hand pockets
- Zip-close cigarette pocket on right sleeve
- Zip-close ignition key pocket on left sleeve
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- Two-way main zipper for comfort
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 07/02/2019
The Vanson Hunter is your classic wolf in sheep's clothing well, to be exact, sheep's wool. Both the Hunter and the Vanson Manchester jackets are inspired by early 1960s England, a time when the Mods and the Rockers were battling each other for recognition and legitimacy. Recall the trans-Atlantic fashions of the day, Jerry Lee Lewis, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and all the others, when they first came onto the scene? Remember the thin ties, slim, fitted clothes and narrow lapels? All this was very much before bell-bottoms and jeans became the hip look of the day.
What sets the Vanson HUNTER JACKET apart from other wool jackets are the quilted waxed-cotton reinforcements built-in at the shoulders and elbows. And, behind these areas all the Velcro attachment points for the Vanson F.A.S. (patented Floating-Armor-System) are in place to accept the optional CE street armor. There are also the Velcro attachment points for the optional backpad. All the armor is fitted, and can easily be accessed for location adjustment, through the special zipper opening in the center back seam of the lining.
Slim and long, the Vanson HUNTER JACKET has a zippered kick-pleat in the back and a two-way center front zipper to adjust the jacket for optimum riding position. The right sleeve has a cigarette pocket at the bicep area, while the left sleeve has a traditional ignition key pocket just above the wrist zipper. Twin matching inside pockets built integrally into the curved facings live under the left and right fronts.
Outside front pockets include two zip-close hand pockets, and two diagonal-slash, zip-close chest pockets. Standard motorcycle jacket wrist-zippers and gussets are also there to keep the wind out.
The Vanson Hunter is a Grand Boulevard Tool. Wear it to saunter down a sidewalk or scoot to a cafe. This hip-length jacket is 1960s cool... in period wool... but with full armor protection. Stealthy, understated and fully functional... a lot like a wolf in the wild.
- Wool jacket - slant front with lapel - 2 angle chest pockets left front -
- 2 hand pockets lower fronts. Slanted Ignition key pockets on each sleeve.
- Jacket 42 chest measures 48.5 in. -------- 6.5 inches ease around chest.
- Back length measures 30 in.Nape to Wrist measurement is 35.5 in. This is a
- normal fitting jacket meant to drop to the hip area.
- Bottom circumference sweep is 45 in.
- Chrome hardware
- Download the Fit Chart
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.