WOMENS TECHNICAL PANTS
FIRENZE BLACK MEDIUM WEIGHT
- Ladies high-performance technical riding pants
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at knee
- Competition double leather in the knee area
- Hip pad armor standard
- Leather seat with 1000 denier cordura layer for protection
- Puck velcro fields - for knee pucks
- Padded lower back kidney area support
- Exterior side-tabs with velcro for adjustable waist
- Expander section above knees for comfort
- Expander section at back for ease of movement
- Kevlar inset in crotch area for low-bulk comfort
- 3-way zipper attachment system for Vanson jackets + pants
- Molded nylon hardware
- Competition weight steerhide
- Fully removable ventilated mesh liner
- Low bulk - raw edge - hemmed pant end
- Snap-closed waistband
- Tapered leg to wear inside boot
- Zippers at rear of calf
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/29/2019
Comfort + Innovation = Confidence + Concentration
= Safety + Speed
= No Compromises
Vanson Technical SportRider Pants offer the protection of our road-racing suits together with updated ergonomic styling for a more comfortable sport-riding fit. These pants are part of a modular system of garments we call SportRiders (Styles CSR2 COB2 CAV2 etc.) and are dedicated to comfort and security for performance riding.
Made from tough competition-weight cowhide with pre-installed hip and knee VanTech CE armor (Floating Armor System US Patent 6070274), the goal is security and comfort while riding in a tucked-in position on a European-style tourer or sportbike. The racing-suit heritage is unmistakable. Specially-made Kevlar cloth is inlayed at the crotch and runs down the legs along the inner thighs. Even the fly zipper has been set in to the front of the pants without any extra overflaps and bulk. The seat is reinforced with a 1000 denier Cordura layer on the inside for added protection with comfort and low bulk. Doubled leather is used at the knees, with both the underleg and top-of-knee areas sculpted for comfort in the riding position. The athletic mesh lining is removable to facilitate washing, changing or maintenance. Velcro fields for knee pucks are standard equipment and will accommodate the UHMW (Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight) pucks for excellent road feel without grabbing. The waistband is fully adjustable for the most comfortable fit with a built-in padded kidney support area at the rear. Lower down the legs, the fit is tapered with Kevlar insets from behind the knee, along the calf to the ankle for a snug inside-the-boot fit. Ankle zippers are at the rear calf area for comfort and convenience.
These pants are so comfortable that many riders wear them as pants without attaching to a jacket using our exclusive three-way attachment system. For track days (you need to check with your local organization to make sure three-way pants/jacket connections are allowed) and extreme riding, the three-part jacket-to-pants attachment system allows both the pants and the jacket to have adjustable waists, so you can make fit adjustments at any time while retaining a secure jacket-to-pants connection.
Vanson Technical SportRider Pants come in men’s waist sizes 26 to 44 and women’s sizes 4 to 20. For unmatched riding comfort, performance and protection….get Technical.
- SIZE 10 (34 Waist) ......Adjustable Waist measures from 33 to 37 inches
- Outseam is 39 ......Inseam is 28 .....Hip is 45 .........Ankle is 11
- Crotch to Mid-Knee is 15in. ----- 8 long rear ankle zippers allow snug fit
- Technical pants - cut with pre-curved legs + knees. Expander sections
- set into leg above knee for ease of movement. Kevlar inlays at the crotch
- and behind the knees extending down leg behind calf for less bulk and
- ventilation. Waistband is equipped with 3-zippers and opti-panels for
- jacket attachment. Velcro tabs on waistband allow 4 inches of adjustment.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.