WOMENS TECH PANTS PROPERF
BLACK PERFORATED AND ARAMID
- Vented leather motorcycle riding pnts
- ProPerf leather High Performance Technical motorcycle pnts
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at knee
- Competition double leather in the knee area
- Hip pad armor standard
- Leather seat with 1000 denier cordura layer for protection
- Puck velcro fields - for knee pucks
- Padded lower back kidney area support
- Exterior side-tabs with velcro for adjustable waist
- ARAMID inset in crotch area for low-bulk comfort
- Expander section above knees for comfort
- Expander section at back for ease of movement
- 3-way zipper attachment system for Vanson jackets + pants
- Molded nylon hardware
- ProPerf competition weight steerhide
- Fully removable ventilated mesh liner
- Low bulk - raw edge - hemmed pant end
- Snap-closed waistband
- Tapered leg to wear inside boot
- Zippers at rear of calf
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/03/2020
Comfort + Innovation = Confidence + Concentration
= Safety + Speed
= No Compromises
Vanson PROperf Technical SportRider Pants offer full air-flow ventilation plus the protection of our road-racing suits together with updated ergonomic styling for a more comfortable sport-riding fit. PROperf leather is a concept pioneered by Vanson in racing suits beginning in the 1980's. These pants are part of a modular system of garments we call SportRiders (Styles CSR2 COB2 CAV2 etc.) and are dedicated to comfort and security for performance riding.
Made from PROperf competition-weight cowhide with pre-installed hip and knee VanTech CE armor (Floating Armor System US Patent 6070274), the goal is security and comfort while riding in a tucked-in position on a European-style tourer or sportbike. The racing-suit heritage is unmistakable, with the Kevlar® cloth inlays beginning at the crotch and extending along the inner thigh towards the knee. Even the fly zipper has been set in to the front of the pants to avoid any extra overflaps and bulk. The seat is reinforced with a 1000 denier Cordura layer on the inside for added protection with less bulk and more comfort. Doubled leather is used at the knees with both the underleg and top-of-knee areas sculpted for comfort in the riding position on the bike. The athletic mesh lining is easily removable to facilitate washing, changing or maintenance work on the pants. Velcro fields for knee pucks are standard equipment, and will accommodate the UHMW (Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight) pucks for excellent road feel without grabbing. The waistband is fully adjustable with a built-in padded kidney support area at the rear. Lower down the legs, the fit is tapered with Kevlar® insets from behind the knee, along the calf, and down to the ankle for a snug inside-the-boot fit. Ankle zippers are at the rear calf area for comfort and convenience.
These pants are so comfortable that many riders wear them as pants without attaching to a jacket using our patented three-way attachment system. For track days (you need to check with your local organization to make sure three-way pants/jacket connections are allowed) and extreme riding, our three-part jacket-to-pants attachment system allows both the pants and the jacket to have adjustable waists, so you can make fit adjustments at any time while retaining a secure jacket-to-pants connection.
Vanson Technical PROperf SportRider Pants come in men’s waist sizes 26 to 44, and women’s sizes 4 to 20. For unmatched riding comfort, performance and protection…get Technical.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- SIZE 10 (34 Waist) ......Adjustable Waist measures from 33 to 37 inches
- Outseam is 39 ......Inseam is 28 .....Hip is 45 .........Ankle is 11
- Crotch to Mid-Knee is 15in. ----- 8 long rear ankle zippers allow snug fit
- Technical pants - cut with pre-curved legs + knees. Expander sections
- set into leg above knee for ease of movement. Kevlar inlays at the crotch
- and behind the knees extending down leg behind calf for less bulk and
- ventilation. Waistband is equipped with 3-zippers and opti-panels for
- jacket attachment. Velcro tabs on waistband allow 4 inches of adjustment.
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.