COMPASS LADIES TOUR JACKET
FIELD-TAN + DARK-OAK
- Belted hip length wax cotton touring jacket
- WAX (tin) to easily recondition wax-cotton sold separately
- Backpad installed as standard equipment
- CE approved F.A.S. armor at shoulder + elbow
- Leather covered buckle to protect the motorcycle tank
- Full belt
- Leather lined collar
- Quilted shoulders and elbows
- VANSON embroidered on collar
- Brass zippers with black snap caps
- 2 Interior zip-close secure wallet pockets
- STREAMLINER zippers along facing - attach streamliner vest
- Ventilated mesh lining
- 1 Zip-close exterior chest pocket
- 2-way lower front pockets - top loading + side entry
- Low bulk beaded sleeve end finish at wrist
- Inner windflap and outer stormflap full front length
- Two-way main zipper for comfort
Warning: Last items in stock!
Start with a belted military tunic. Cut to hip-length for comfort. Add a two-way center-front zipper for a perfect fit on the bike without bunching up. This zipper is covered by a snapped storm-flap, to avoid scratching your tank. CE-approved protection is included at the shoulders and elbows, with a back pad in a pouch sewn into the lining. Its uniform-style full belt has a leather-covered buckle....again we thought of your tank. A leather keeper, embossed with the unit number of the jacket, is on your left side near the buckle, making sure the belt stays with you. The sleeves are finished with race-style turned leather ends, and leather guards are under the wrist zippers.
On the outside we have a chest-pocket on the left, which could take a cellphone, and two combination hand/cargo pockets.
Inside are two large and secure zippered pockets. What makes this jacket really versatile and modular is the provision for zipping in our Streamliner Vest - ideal for those hot days that turn into chilly evenings, or for transitional-season riding.
Add classic 1010 Army Duck waxed cotton with hose-off clean and go maintenance, very strong but breathable material. It has a natural look and feel and only needs to be hosed off, then air-dried, for true on-the-go round-the-clock use. In the shoulders a double layer of military-derived ballistic nylon spacer fabric is used, which resists compression, so giving additional padding and energy-absorption. It offers little resistance to airflow, so cooling air can flow through it when you are hot.
Then, from elegant design to sophisticated finish, we build them by hand, one at a time, all right here in our Fall River, Mass workshop.
When you go far faster be sure to take your Vanson Compass jacket with you!
Available in men's and women's sizes.
- Sized in..........XXS...XS.....S....MED...LG ..XL...XXL...XXXL
- Ladies Size........
- Chest measurement..34....35....36...40....42...44...48....50
- Front 25.5 in.....Chest Measurement Medium 42 in...... Norm Ease 2
- Sized to take armor - Shoulders + Elbows standard - will accept optional
- backpad. Access for armor is through zippered lining at back.
- Medium back length is 28.5 inches.
- Nape of Neck to wrist 32.5 inches
- Bottom circumference sweep is 44 inches.
- Download the SIZING GUIDE CHART
We are currently compiling our list of testimonials. We should have these posted soon.